Microsoft Dynamics AX is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that provides enterprises with 200 to 7,500 users with robust end-to-end, industry-specific functionality. It is designed to provide the features that larger enterprises seek, such as enhanced multi-site and global capabilities (like multi-language and country/region localization-specific functionality), compliance management, service-oriented architecture, application integration framework, and integrated workflow.
In a single solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX helps enterprises meet their business requirements easily with purposely built capabilities for five industries:
– Manufacturing (Discrete, Process & Lean)
– Public Sector
– Services industries
- Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step provides a complete implementation methodology. This includes project management discipline and field-tested best practices,...
- Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services provides a cloud-based collaborative workspace that customers and their partners can use to manage...
- Any developer or IT professional can be productive with Azure. The integrated tools, pre-built templates and managed services...
- CustomerSource is a Windows Live ID enabled website which is available for all Microsoft Dynamics customers enrolled in...
- A whitepaper was recently published that documents the way that Contoso Incorporated (Microsoft’s demo company)... more
- Great to see Microsoft far away from the pack deep in to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.... more
- You might not be aware, but there are several new Dynamics AX certifications available. Currently... more
- Are you looking for more in-depth, training for Dynamics AX? AXUG is hosting a Focus... more
- We hope to see you at this exciting chapter meeting, on May 20th 2016 from... more
- Join us for the next Illinois (Chicago) Chapter meeting on March 15, 2016 from 10:30... more