sa.global is proud to be teaching two Academy classes this year for the annual Dynamic Communities Summit in St. Louis. KPIs & SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) in Microsoft Dynamics AX led by Jacob Roder with assistance from Jon Stypula Learn how to use AX tools to Configure, Customize and Extend out of the box BI solution. Anyone who wishes to understand the capabilities of AX 2012 BI solution is welcome to join.
- Class Description:
- Customizing the prebuilt BI solution
- Configure analytic content
- Customize cubes
- Extend cubes
- Creating cubes
- Identify requirements
- Define metadata
- Generate and deploy the cube
- Add KPIs and calculations
and Manage your Dynamics Implementation using Sure Step Resources led by Jon Stypula Microsoft Sure Step is a full lifecycle implementation methodology for all Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Originally developed for partners to increase their effectiveness and success, it is now available to customers via CustomerSource. Knowledge of methodology means you can more effectively manage an implementation yourself or at a minimum be better prepared for a partner led implementation reducing overall costs. In this short 4 hour class we will explore The Sure Step methodology that includes the following resources:
- Methodology content – A flow of implementation activities that lead from the initial business diagnosis through implementation and hand off to operations.
- Tools and templates – Sample documents and document structures to help guide the project activity and system configuration.
- The Sure Step application – A presentation interface for the Sure Step methodology that helps you to navigate and apply the methodology and adapt it to your unique requirements.
- Community resources – Links to other resources available in the Microsoft Dynamics community.
If you’re interested in the most recent class list, hop on over to the AXUG site at https://www.axug.com/axug/participate/academy.