sa.global’s own Jon Stypula was named to the Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Council this month, adding to an already impressive team of individuals from academia, industry and Microsoft.
“It’s been an honor helping advocate Microsoft and their suite of business productivity tools to our next generation of work force over the past several years. Now as a council member I hope to extend the impact of DynAA even more to our community” – Jon Stypula
Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance (DynAA) provides free software and support to educational institutions who want to use Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software in the classroom. Experiencing the latest technology used every day by more than 350,000 organizations and thousands of Microsoft partners worldwide can enhance the students’ classroom experience and can give them a competitive advantage in the job market. Demonstrate leadership, relevance, and innovation by incorporating Microsoft Dynamics into your curricula. Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance (DynAA) enables educational institutions worldwide to use Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions in curriculum or academic research. Your free DynAA membership allows you to differentiate your institution when working with prospective students, current students, and potential employers interested in hiring graduates. Membership in the DynAA program is free and gives you access to:
- Microsoft Dynamics software licenses and product upgrades
- Service and support, including access to the Microsoft Dynamics customer portal, which provides access to product downloads, documentation, knowledge bases, e-learning, and training material
- Microsoft Dynamics curriculum and related materials shared by fellow faculty members through the DynAA Resource Portal
- Access to the Microsoft Dynamics Student Certificate program
- Access to Microsoft Dynamics User Groups
- Invitations to Microsoft-hosted events
- Opportunities to engage with Microsoft Dynamics partners and customers to enhance your students’ job opportunities, as well as fellow educators who are equally passionate about technology and the success of their students
Get set for dynamic learning! Want to learn more about how sa.global works in education? Click here to learn more!