Welcome to Microsoft 365! As you are getting comfortable one of the first things you’ll want to do is to download the latest Office desktop applications and get your email configured in Outlook. Check out the below walkthrough to help you get started.
- If your account is licensed for Microsoft 365 Apps log into the Microsoft portal first to download the latest version of the desktop applications
- Click on Start -> Type Control -> Click on Control Panel
- From Control panel -> Change view to “Icons” -> Click on Mail icon
- In the mail app click on Show Profiles -> Click on Add -> name profile as Microsoft 365 -> Click OK
- You may see 1 of 2 different windows, fill out blanks as necessary -> Click Next
- After completing the log-in prompts you can now launch Outlook with your new Microsoft 365 profile.