sa.global is a Gold Microsoft partner that provides consulting services to support successful implementations and strategic management of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. We design, implement and maintain business ready Microsoft solutions with strict compliance to standard functionality and upgradability.
Our goal is to guide clients through the difficulties inherent to software projects. By leveraging Microsoft best practices in project approach and application use, our customers realize higher return on investment, lower their total cost of ownership and gain long term competitive advantages within their market.
This role is specific to the Customer Engagement platform (D365 Sales, Service, Field Service, Project Service and custom applications built on the Common Data Service), as well as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with clients and project teams to gather a deep understanding of the client’s business, business operations and business needs to develop requirements for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement / CRM / CDS.
- Participate in the entire full cycle of implementation, including requirements gathering, system configuration, quality assurance, testing, training and support.
- Understand and document client business processes and requirements
- Assist in performing fit/gap analyses between standard Dynamics 365 functionality and client requirements
- Assist in creating documentation for the different phases of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation using Microsoft Dynamics SureStep principles
- Assist with the support and troubleshooting of existing Dynamics 365 implementations
- 2+ years of real-world, full life-cycle Microsoft D365 Sales, Service, Field Service, and/or Project Service implementation experience
- Prior consulting or CRM Administrator experience preferred
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Ability to travel to office and client sites as needed (between 20%-30% travel)