sa.global is a Gold Microsoft partner that provides consulting services to support successful implementations and strategic management of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. We design, implement and maintain business ready Microsoft solutions with strict compliance to standard functionality and upgradability.
Our goal is to guide clients through the difficulties inherent to software projects. By leveraging Microsoft best practices in project approach and application use, our customers realize higher return on investment, lower their total cost of ownership and gain long term competitive advantages within their market.
This role is specific to the Customer Engagement platform (D365 Sales, Service, Field Service, Project Service and custom applications built on the Common Data Service), as well as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes and identifying opportunities for improvements 1
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- Advise, guidance, and provide insights to the client throughout the entire project engagement
- Closely manage project risks, budget, and timeline
- Participate in the entire full cycle of implementation, including requirements gathering, system configuration, quality assurance, testing, training and support
- Perform fit/gap analyses between standard Dynamics 365 functionality and client requirements
- Plans and oversee in creating documentation for the different phases of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation using Microsoft Dynamics SureStep principles
- Oversee with the support and troubleshooting of existing Dynamics 365 implementations
- Must have specific hands-on experience with D365 Field Service and D365 Marketing
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and CRM subject matter expert
- Experience with best practices, implementation methodology, and Dev Ops
- Minimum of 5 years consulting experience
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication
- Experience communicating with Directors and C-level management
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed
- Possess business consulting and estimating skills for engagements
- Must be located within the Us and willing to travel as needed, up to 30%