sa.global is a Gold Microsoft partner that provides consulting services to support successful implementations and strategic management of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. We design, implement and maintain business ready Microsoft solutions with strict compliance to standard functionality and upgradability.
Our goal is to guide clients through the difficulties inherent to software projects. By leveraging Microsoft best practices in project approach and application use, our customers realize higher return on investment, lower their total cost of ownership and gain long term competitive advantages within their market.
sa.global is looking to hire an experience Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Consultant with relevant product and industry experience to join our growing firm.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead client projects around training, requirements gathering, customization, integration, custom application development, process design, and systems implementations.
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client work.
- Gather system functional requirements, analyze, design and develop, test, and deploy mission critical business solutions.
- Contribute to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan
- Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with both fellow staff and client personnel in a productive and efficient manner.
- Develop an understanding of related accounting, financial and development software.
- Demonstrate and enhance basic accounting concepts and research techniques, in order to exercise discretion and make judgments on how to configure the system
- Over 2 years of Dynamics AX/F&O experience, and having completed at least 1 full life cycle implementation
- Strong knowledge of General Ledger, Budgeting, Cash and Bank management, AR, AP, Fixed Assets and Cost Accounting areas in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Must have implemented D365 at least once;
- Must be a self-starter and willing to adapt to company’s methodologies;
- Must have a strong business acumen with strong AX skills;
- Must have Management Report Writer and/or Power BI experience;
- Ability to travel to office and client sites as needed (between 20%-30% travel)