sa.global is a Gold Microsoft partner that provides consulting services to support successful implementations and strategic management of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. We design, implement, and maintain business ready Microsoft solutions with strict compliance to standard functionality and upgradability.
Our goal is to guide clients through the difficulties inherent to software projects. By leveraging Microsoft best practices in project approach and application use, our customers realize higher return on investment, lower their total cost of ownership and gain long term competitive advantages within their market.
This role is specific to our Dynamics 365 Business Central Practice.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage the full cycle implementation, including requirements gathering, system configuration, quality assurance, testing, training, and support.
- Understand and document client business processes and requirements
- Ability to perform fit/gap analyses between standard Dynamics 365 functionality and client requirements
- Creating documentation for the different phases of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation using Microsoft Dynamics SureStep principles
- Interact daily with clients and be involved in various short and long term client projects to implement, upgrade and support D365 BC & NAV.
- Assist with the support and troubleshooting of existing Dynamics 365 implementations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Experience consulting or working in a Manufacturing environment
- Dynamics 365 Business Central consulting experience with one or more of the following: Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Production Planning, Manufacturing Capacity, Warehouse Management
- Self-starter and able to function well as an individual or in a team
- This is a remote consultant position, which will require minimal amount of travel to client sites (post COVID)