The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the project are planned and executed in a manner that will lead to meeting the implementation goals within the established time frame and budget to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager is the person assigned by the performing organization to achieve the project objectives. The role of a Project Manager is distinct from a functional manager or operations manager. Typically, the functional manager is focused on providing management oversight for an administrative area or business function, and operations managers are responsible for the smooth running of the back-office operations. The Project Manager should have a thorough understanding of the PMI PMBOK methodology and the Sure Step methodology. The Project Manager should also have a thorough understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics product and its’ related technologies but is not typically involved in the actual configuration and customization process. Rather, the Project Manager ensures that the technical- and application-consulting resources are successfully executing on the established project plan.
- Manage and lead large scale Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) implementation projects coordinating sa.global and client resources
- Lead discovery meetings and requirements sessions to identify customer needs
- Responsible for all project deliverables and documentation, including Project Status Reports, Budget Reports, Fit/Gap, and FDDs, ensuring they are maintained in the sa.global Document Repository and that all products are high quality, thorough, and uploaded in parallel with the project timeline;
- Ensure team member scheduling is done in a timely and accurate manner;
- Confirm required project deliverables are delivered as defined by the SOW;
- Ensure LCS and VSTS tools as defined by the company’s methodology are used throughout the project;
- Experience working on a minimum of two full cycle implementations of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications if any
- Experience/knowledge about CRM/ERP implementation methodologies
- A strong analytical acumen
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and adapt to changing environments
- Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills