The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the project are planned and executed in a manner that will lead to meeting the implementation goals within the established time frame and budget to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager is the person assigned by the performing organization to achieve the project objectives. The role of a Project Manager is distinct from a functional manager or operations manager. Typically, the functional manager is focused on providing management oversight for an administrative area or business function. Operations managers are responsible for the smooth running of the back-office operations. The Project Manager should have a thorough understanding of the PMI PMBOK methodology and the Sure Step methodology. The Project Manager should also have a thorough understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics product and its’ related technologies but is not typically involved in the actual configuration and customization process. Rather, the Project Manager ensures that the technical- and application-consulting resources successfully execute the established project plan.
- Manage and lead large scale Dynamics AX/D365 implementation projects coordinating sa.global and client resources
- Leads discovery meetings and requirements sessions to identify customer needs
- Responsible for all project deliverables and documentation, including Project Status Reports, Budget Reports, Fit/Gap, and FDDs, ensuring they are maintained in the sa.global Document Repository and that all products are high quality, thorough, and uploaded in parallel with the project timeline;
- Ensure team member scheduling is done in a timely and accurate manner;
- Confirm required project deliverables are delivered as defined by the SOW;
- Ensure LCS, and VSTS tools as defined by the company’s methodology are used throughout the project;
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing ERP Implementations
- Understanding of ERP implementation methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, especially working remotely
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in business-related field preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (formerly Dynamics AX) experience desirable
- PMP certification desirable
- Microsoft Azure experience or certifications desirable.