sa.global is a Gold Microsoft partner that provides consulting services to support successful implementations and strategic management of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. We design, implement and maintain business ready Microsoft solutions with strict compliance to standard functionality and upgradability.
Our goal is to guide clients through the difficulties inherent to software projects. By leveraging Microsoft best practices in project approach and application use, our customers realize higher return on investment, lower their total cost of ownership and gain long term competitive advantages within their market.
This role is specific to the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (formally Dynamics AX) practice.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with clients and project teams to gather a deep understanding of the client’s business, business operations and business needs to develop requirements for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations/AX as it pertains to SCM
- Participate in the entire full cycle of implementation, including requirements gathering, system configuration, quality assurance, testing, training and support
- Understand and document client business processes and requirements
- Assist in performing fit/gap analyses between standard Dynamics 365 functionality and client requirements
- Assist in creating documentation for the different phases of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation using Microsoft Dynamics SureStep principles
- Perform ongoing support and troubleshooting services to existing client of existing Dynamics 365 implementations
- 2+ years of real-world, full life-cycle implementation experience in Dynamics AX/ D365F&O with a focus on SCM modules including Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Procurement & Sourcing, Sales & Marketing, Master Planning, Advance warehousing
- Prior consulting or AX/F&O Administrator experience preferred
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Must be located withing the US and willing to travel to office and client sites as needed (between 20%-30% travel)